Re: Kicad gestures

On 12/06/2019 16:45, Jon Evans wrote:
In my opinion, it would be more powerful to break out the individual settings rather than keep around "touchpad pan mode", so that everyone can be happy.  I think this is the only solution when there are so many different ways people could be used to coming from different applications.

Altium's approach (maybe overkill):

IMO this is the ideal approach to aim for.

The ACTION framework doesn't reaches the scroll/pan code yet, so it might need special casing in
WX_VIEW_CONTROLS::onWheel( wxMouseEvent& ) similar to how it is now.

Or maybe it can be done with the tool framework one day?

Cheers,

John