cvpcb tool manager/actions

When I was rebasing my earlier cvpcb patches onto master I noticed that
there is now a tool manager/action framework for the main cvpcb window, but
none of the cvpcb-specific items have been converted yet. Is the moving of
these items to the tool framework something that can be done, or is it
blocked for some reason? (Jeff, you would probably be the one to answer
that). If it can be done, I would like to do that and add the new
cut/paste/delete features as tools alongside the upgrade if no one objects.

-Ian

Follow ups