Unit tests failing in pcbnew after the case-insentive import fix

Hello Seth,

It looks like a recent change you made broke one of the unittest.

See https://jenkins.simonrichter.eu/job/linux-kicad-head/3164/

You can run the test locally with "ctest -V".

I didn't dig too much into the real issue, so I am not proposing a
patch right now at least.

I did build it locally to verify that it worked in 79e2000af^.

test_graphics_import_mgr.cpp(87): error: in
"GraphicsImportMgr/SelectByType": Plugin 'AutoCAD DXF' handles
extension: dxf
test_graphics_import_mgr.cpp(87): error: in
"GraphicsImportMgr/SelectByType": Plugin 'Scalable Vector Graphics'
handles extension: svg
test_graphics_import_mgr.cpp(106): error: in
"GraphicsImportMgr/SelectByExt": check !!plugin has failed
test_graphics_import_mgr.cpp(106): error: in
"GraphicsImportMgr/SelectByExt": check !!plugin has failed

Regards
Nick Østergaard

Follow ups