Re: Immediate mode actions

Hi Wayne,

I wrote the whole PushTool/PopTool stuff exactly for that case.  Which action in particular is going back to the SelectionTool?

(Note that some are “supposed” to.  If you click on a tool in the toolbar, or select it from the Place menu, then cancelling should take you back to the SelectionTool.  However, if you use the context menu or a hotkey, it should push and then pop the drawing tool.  Not to say that it’s not buggy, or that the design behaviour isn’t optimal.)

Cheers,
Jeff.

PS: should I make the same changes to Pcbnew, or should be await more feedback?  (Feedback on the forums has been uniformly positive so far, but pretty sparse with only 3 likes.)