Re: help translators ... again ...

Marco,

For one shot warning messages like the new zone fill algorithm, wouldn't
a simple project with the old zone fill suffice?  Just don't save the
project on exit so you can reuse it for testing purposes.  I have lots
of minimal projects like this that I keep around for testing purposes.
I'm not sure it would be worth the developer time to write code to
display all of the warning dialogs but I'm not opposed to a patch that
does so provided it is a config option.

Cheers,

Wayne