help translators ... again ...

Hi devs,
that message about the new fill algorithm warning message
made me think about a problem I think I have.

What I am asking here, I do not know if it is possible,
feasible, convenient ... to cut things short, I just ask.

I am a finicky kind of translator. I usually want to double check
translations "live",  looking also at the results in the program when it
works. That helps me a lot in making a better and more professional
translation.

Well, sometimes making windows pop up can be very hard.

For example when windows and dialogs pop up just when some very rare
event happens, usually when something change from one version of the
program to another. When that happens it means that some things are
changed and the program have to warn users about the change (different
file format, one way migration of files, etc.)

Well, usually making those windows or dialogs pop up again, just to
revise the messages that some users may have read too hasty or for
helping translators like me to double check, is very hard.

Could be possible to make those messages reviseable? A sort of warning
messages log but one with which you can also revise non current warning
messages ... or a debug option to fire warning messages without any real
event ... I really do not know how that could be made, sorry ...

Please think about this ...

TIA and sorry for the noise as usual...

--

Marco Ciampa