Re: Additional parameters on simulation dialog

Sylwester -

On Sun, Jun 23, 2019 at 10:27:31PM +0200, Sylwester Kocjan wrote:
> I was wondering not about
> Windows/Unix line endings in source files, but rather line endings used
> in string literals in KiCad source code, for example:
> [...]
> Maybe they should be unified somehow?

Maybe relatedly, I recently saved a KiCad layout on Linux,
that had been created from Windows and pushed to a git repo.
All the line endings changed from \r\n to \n.  That counts
as unexpected behavior in my book -- it removes all hope of
using an RCS to trace/understand changes in the .pcb file.

   - Larry