How often do we want to auto-fill zones?

1) If I move a footprint which is over a zone, the zone fill becomes stale.

2) If I move a zone which has footprints over it, the zone is re-filled.

3) If I edit the points of a zone and then de-select it, the zone is re-filled.

Item (2) turns out to be a side effect of the PointEditor getting activated when the zone is selected for the move, and then refilling the zone when it is unselected.

Do we want to keep that, or should I make it consistent with (1)?

(Making it consistent will fix Wayne's crash, but I think I can find other ways of fixing it if we want to keep the behaviour.)

Cheers,
Jeff.

Follow ups