Re: C++14 (redux)

Hey Seth,

Sorry about the delay.  I've been wrestling (and loosing) with restoring
a broken boot manager on my desktop after a bios update stepped all over
my uefi boot configuration (thank you HP).  I would like to hold off on
C++14 for a while.  I suspect there are users who prefer running older
linux distros for stability purposes.  I would rather not throw those
users under a bus just yet unless we have enough credible evidence that
it wont be an issue.  I suppose we could always put it out there and see
who screams and undo the changes as needed.

Cheers,

Wayne