Eagle project import

I am trying to import an Adafruit Eagle project into KiCAD 6 (built from the current tip of the tree).

I placed a copy of the Eagle files and the conversion here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6d5bqhsvwmjvta0/AACFjeWxfUAb73uTdmt5wNHNa?dl=0

The schematic looks pretty good, but there seems to be a problem with filled zones in the pcb.  Specifically, there are a bunch of unrouted traces, where vias should be connected to a zone.

Also, if I select "Show filled areas of zones", the zones remain as just an outline rather than being colored in.  Am I doing something wrong?  Do I need to adjust some parameter to get the zones to fill?

	Steve