Re: [Patch] Fix warnings in DXF plotting

Ian,

This patch look good except that the enum DXF_Units does not follow the
coding policy.  I realize that the previous code was also not compliant
but I would prefer we fix coding policy violations when making changes
so please change it to DXF_UNITS.  Also, please correct the spelling of
DXF_MILIMETERS to DXF_MILLIMETERS.  I will merge this patch once these
changes are made.

Cheers,

Wayne