Re: Compilation problems with types from pcb_lexer.h

I had this same problem this morning and "git clean -fx" fixed it.

Is there a more up-to-date guide than this <http://docs.kicad-pcb.org/doxygen/md_Documentation_development_compiling.html>for compiling KiCad on linux? Something that points to the nightly PPA and how to use "apt build-dep" to get all the dependencies? I did it all manually at first and almost gave up. Then there are these other little problems that arise. I wonder if you're losing some first-time developers who never get past the first compile.

Thanks, I knew I had read something about that but didn't find anything afterwards.

Eeli Kaikkonen