Re: Message Dialogs

Wayne,

I never have understood what the Gnome folks do either (hence why I use
Mate and the Gnome 2 look I guess :) ). It also looks like the lack of the
image in the dialog is an intentional choice by Gnome now.

I will have to figure out a way around the bold text issue in the
wxRichMessageDialog though, and unfortuently the only bandage that we can
apply to the KiCad code will be to resize the wxRichMessageDialogs to fit
the text. The better solution must be implemented inside wxWidgets itself.
I haven't even thought of a way to fix the bold text in the other windows
yet (which is caused by yet another design choice by the Gnome folks...).

-Ian