Re: MOD_VIRTUAL flag

And just to add one more (which was the instance that prompted my question):

Logos, certifications, etc.: symbol: no, footprint: yes, virtual: yes.

But I see now that we can’t use virtual as a proxy for “don’t treat as ‘extra’ when deleting extra footprints” because if you delete a symbol in one of the symbol:yes cases, then you do want the footprint deleted.

Cheers,
Jeff.