Re: Eeschema selection

On 2019-07-19 19:03, Jeff Young wrote:

I’ve been thinking of using the magenta colour for both net
highlighting and cross-probing, and then using the bright red we use
today for cross-probing for selection.  This does mean that selections
would no longer have differentiated colours within (between
components, wires, etc.), but I think might work better than the
not-very-noticeable state we have today.

I toyed with this a bit and I'm not a huge fan. Turns out I actually use the color differences for context when working.

What do you think about darkening + bold (say width * 1.2)?

-Seth