Re: fp-info-cache question

In addition to the issues described earlier, I filed a bug in parallel
about kicad freezing after closing pcbnew where fpinfo-cache writing to
network locations would take 10s (not a network speed issue).
https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1838209

Global cache should not be written everytime pcbnew is closed to project
folder.

Every time I open pcbnew from kicad main app, and then immediately close
pcbnew, I have to wait 10 secs for the main app to respond while it's
writing the fp-info-cache.