Re: 5.1.3 release

ma 5. elok. 2019 klo 16.02 Eeli Kaikkonen (eeli.kaikkonen@xxxxxxxxx)
kirjoitti:

> A very quick notice and maybe alert. I just tried 5.1.4-4-g450dac4b1from
> Windows testing downloads. I can't drag vias with D. I will test further.
> It it's really a bug it may affect 5.1.4.

I'm not sure what this is, but here's a screencast. What I do:
1. Press D on a via which is attached to tracks. Nothing seems to happen
until the cursor reaches a point where the via can be moved. Before that it
looks like non-functioning.
2. Press D on a stitching via. It doesn't move and nothing happens.
(Previously it was moved, although there was a bug which let it be placed
to violated DRC. So, maybe this is on purpose?)
3. Press G on a stiching via. It moves. Very good.

Because none of them was moved when I tried quickly with D I thought
there's some problem.
 Ubtp0AruRO.mp4
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Bz_r9_ZG0je0GJzNkvmPi3z6Ut-kGgTB/view?usp=drive_web>

Eeli Kaikkonen