Re: 5.1.4 release - release announcement/blog entry?

I just installed 5.1.4_1 on windows 10 and everything seems to be
working as expected.  I did not see the 5.1.4 macos package.  I will
hold off updating the website download page and the release announcement
until that is ready.  Thank you everyone for your efforts.  Hopefully
the next stable release will go a bit more smoothly.

Cheers,

Wayne