Re: [kicad-eeschema] Vertical pins with horizontal texts

Hi Johannes,

The the new file format work is in progress and should be done in a few
months.  The UI support for moving pin name and number text will happen
some time after that.  I cannot say when for sure as the new file
formats add a lot of new features which will require a significant
amount of UI work so it could be while.

Cheers,

Wayne