Re: [kicad-eeschema] Vertical pins with horizontal texts

Hi Wayne et al,

the new file format appears to be stable as of now.

The format contains all required information to implement rotated texts.

I am considering an implementation restart of my previous efforts.

Are there any activities already underway?

Cheers

Johannes