Re: Kicad support for Linux on PPC

Dear Gianluca,

KiCad V4 is really old. For me it's not a good idea to provide packages
on new distributions (not even sure that it will compile without
patches...). Normaly, you can convert your work (keep a backup
somewhere..) to V5 or better V5.1.
As far as I remember, KiCad V5.1 is able to open V4 project, then
convert it.

Regards,