Re: Ctrl-click to highlight in pcbnew missing?

One of our goals for v6 is to standardize the user interface to expected UX norms. There will be a number of large changes to accomplish this and it will modify some workflows. Moving the whole system to a selection-based interface (eeschema, pl editor as well as pcbnew) is good for long-term uptake of the system as well as making it easier to maintain.

-S

On 2019-09-10 12:29, José Ignacio wrote:
That's a big change. Are you sure it is a good idea to do without
asking users about it? (from my part it would annoy me quite a bit if
i was using master).

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 8:09 AM Jeff Young <jeff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ctrl-click was made consistent with Pcbnew (and platform standards)
for toggle selection.

` is now hooked up to highlight net.

Cheers,
Jeff.

On 10 Sep 2019, at 13:30, Tomasz Wlostowski