Re: Unicode Hotkeys

Ian,

I'm all for fixing broken hotkeys.  I suspect your assessment is correct
and that fixing it will not be as easy as using the sample code in the
wxWidgets documentation.  I'm guessing we have (unsuccessfully) added
code to try to work around this already.  Any attempt to fix this is
going to require a lot of testing before we can merge it.

Cheers,

Wayne