Re: GitLab migration

Hi, this is welcome news.

I would suggest we do the library transfer as soon as the new
file format is somewhat stable as we will need to make a hard
cut for transfering the symbol libs to the new file format
anyway.
(We would avoid needing to do doulbe work this way.)

Would then of course mean that the v5 development will
stay at github and only v6 will be found at gitlab.
(The v5 development will be halted as soon as we start with
v6 as we simply do not have the resources to handle two
releases. And i assume the move will take us quite a while
so we need to start early with it anyways.)