Re: Should gerber files in protel format use same name? (PATCH?)

Hi,
Thanks for answer,
well, I think that's stupid things they do,
Just if we stay on that format we have, that's a point, I will use the
python scripts.
You see, that's very common PCB manufacturer in Russia. And if it's
decided to use scripts, and their company will change nothing, I will
write them instructions how to deal with their production with KiCad.
Just I want to be sure, that's I know the proper way to do it.