Re: 5.1.5 release status

We also seem to have assertions enabled in the Debian build (there have
been two reports from users [1], [2]). Is this something we control as
well, or is the the distribution packaging forcing them on?

-Ian

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1847554
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1848107