Re: 5.1.5 release status

I thought this might be the case.  If you click cancel, the assertion
dialog will not be displayed again until you restart KiCad.

Would one of our macos devs please take a look at the config settings
use to build wxWidgets and see if we can turn the assertions off on
release builds?  This might require some compiler flag settings to
completely disable.