Re: Python files still depending on Python2 only due used shebang

Hello Wayne,

Am 26.10.19 um 15:53 schrieb Wayne Stambaugh:
I'm guessing that fixing the shebangs will not be enough because there
is python2 specific code in the script files.

I think so, I've haven't looked at the Python3 compatibility of the underlying code, just grep'd for potential shebang lines. Looking at the date within the copyright statement let me be quite sure the files wont be Python3 ready.

And this is for sure true for mostly all the existing files.

--
Regards
Carsten Schoenert