Re: Python files still depending on Python2 only due used shebang

For windows, someone newds to show phoenix working in either msys2 or msvc.
And if we will eventuallty transition to msvc we also need other
dependencies easily available. I am still hoping for those dependencies to
become available in vcpkg.