Re: Benchmarking kicad compilation on CPUsreleased 6 years apart

Hi,

On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 06:49:15PM +0100, Holger Vogt wrote:

> Would you mind to switch to tag ngspice-31.3? There have been a lot
> of bug fixes an enhancements, many of them initiated by KiCad users.

Just did, next MSVC build should use that. Note that we mostly use my MSVC
builds for the compiler diagnostics, and almost nobody runs these binaries
for real (largely because Python support is missing). They do work whenever
I try them, though.

   Simon