Re: Who did the save-to-board icon?

Hi guys,
Seth, I apologize for not getting back to you in all this time.
Years ago I redesigned about 85% of all 380 kicad icons and during the
years people have freely improved or resigned some of them.
All submits I was responsible with have been done via Dick, JP, Wayne.

If you think you have a better idea or implementation of any icon please go
ahead. If you like you can send us a png preview here.
Cheers
Fabrizio

The save to board iconin particula