Commit message format

I should have done this a long time ago.  We now have an official commit
message format[1].  I have been asking new developers to follow it.
Given that the members of lead development team haven't been doing great
job of this (myself included) either, I'm going to start dinging commits
that don't follow this policy.  In particular I would like us to start
using the NEW, CHANGED, REMOVED tags so we can start providing decent
change logs for users.  I cannot in good conscience ask our new
contributors to do something that the lead development team is not
doing.  Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Cheers,

Wayne

[1]: http://docs.kicad-pcb.org/doxygen/commit_messages.html