5.1 branch commits

Just a reminder, please do not push any commits to the 5.1 branch unless
it fixes a high priority bug (crash or data loss) without letting the
dev team know.  I want to avoid the 5.1.1 and 5.1.3 disasters.  Looking
at the commits that flew in under the radar I didn't see anything that
looked like a problem but I would still rather the dev team review all
changes before making changes to the 5.1 branch.  Once 5.1.5 is released
then when can resume the normal bug fixing.

Thanks,