Project save as

I’m working through the project Save As feature.

I currently have it renaming the top-level files, updating the symbol and footprint lib tables, updating paths in Gerber job files, and updating paths and filenames in the netlist.

A couple of questions:

1) The netlist I’m handling is a .net file which contains s-expressions.  Are there other formats I need to worry about?  Do they also use .net, or some other extension(s)?

2) Mention was made of updating sheet paths in .sch files.  However, those never refer to the top-level schematic, do they?  If other sheet paths are absolute then we shouldn’t update them, and if they’re relative then we don’t need to update them.  Or am I missing something?

3) What about legacy schematic and/or board files?  Any paths in those?

Thanks,
Jeff.

Follow ups