Re: New border/title blocks?

On 11/13/19 8:30 AM, Evan Shultz wrote:
There have been very nice border and title blocks following industry-standard guidelines merged into the official KiCad library at https://github.com/KiCad/kicad-templates/pull/25. They now reside at https://github.com/KiCad/kicad-templates/tree/master/Worksheets.

Is there a path to get these worksheets added into KiCad so they appear along with the other options in the 'Size' pulldown menu in the Page Settings dialog in Eeschema?

I'm not very familiar with the KiCad codebase, but I didn't see where the borders/title blocks are located. If it's helpful and relatively easy, I'd be delighted to get a few pointers and then prepare a patch to include them.

Thank you!

Hi Evan-

These do look interesting for some purposes.  The size pulldowns perform some automatic adjustments, they don't select new files.  It looks like this commit makes a number of new templates that only work for some sizings.  Is that correct?

-S

--
KiCad Services Corporation KiCad Services Corporation Logo
Seth Hillbrand