Re: New border/title blocks?

Seth,

Yes, these templates are sized specifically for certain page sizes as
defined in the ISO specification. And also for particular sheet
orientations. So in Eeschema, the user needs to select the page size and
orientation that match the template in order for the scaling to be proper
and the template to be rendered such that it meets the ISO specification.

Even if manual work is required to properly use these tempates, perhaps it
might be useful to still include them?

In addition, during the review of the templates we discovered limitations
such as what you mentioned above. I can understand if the best solution for
now is only a stopgap, and I'm happy to submit a feature request for an
enhancement for this area of Eeschema, with the details to be sorted out
later as to not derail the main objective of this message.

Thank you!