Re: [Discussion] PCB Calculator: Resistor calculator

Dmitry,

I find your English perfect and your calculator a good start.

Personally, I use calculators when I cannot do something in my head easily or fast.

On that note, in the upper block, I would recommend:

- also calculate second component when first value and result are given

- given voltage across components, calculate power dissipation, voltage across each, etc.

- how about adding combination circuits RC, LC, LCR, etc. and calculating corner frequency, impedance, etc.

You can search online electronic calculators to find more ideas to make it more advanced.

That would be my wish list. Thank you for considering.

Martin