ngspice-31

Dear developers,

would you mind distributing ngspice-31 with release 5.1.5?
For macOS it is inevitable, to get rid of a seg-fault bug, it is part of the recent packages. For Windows and others this and other bug fixes may help.

I have assembled some circuits for testing (including the four demo/simulation projects), available at http://ngspice.sourceforge.net/tests/kicad-test-circuits.7z. All my tests have been o.k. with Linux (openSUSE tumbleweed), macOS Catalina 15.1, Windows 7 and 10.

ngspice.31 is available at Debian sid, bullseye, buster backports and even stretch backports sloppy, Fedora 30 and 31, Ubuntu Eoan and others.

Viele Grüße

Holger

Follow ups