Re: KiCad Assembly at 36C3

@Thomas,
that's why I wanted to sign up an assembly, so we have a space marked on
the maps where people interested in KiCad can gather. With how fast things
move at the congress maybe having a designated area could help with the
problems you were suggesting. If we feel it's not necessary we can still
meet for a beer.

@Wayne,
an assembly is just a table and some power cords. It's meant to serve as a
base for people to gather and hack around. See here for more details
https://events.ccc.de/category/assemblies/#eng-call-for-assemblies

Cheers all,
Carlo