Re: Back annotate references from PCB

la 23. marrask. 2019 klo 14.52 Brian Piccioni (brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
kirjoitti:

> By having a single integrated tool analogous to “Update PCB From
> Schematic” can ensure coherency.

Can this do other kinds of changes than just annotation? I'm thinking of
changing the footprint or value. For example I could use Change Footprint
feature in pcbnew and propagate that change to eeschema. That's not so
difficult to do in eeshcema and update the board, but often it would feel
much more natural to e.g. test if 0402 R package would be physically better
for some situation than 0603 and then update the shcematic based on the
board if it fits.

Eeli Kaikkonen