Re: Who controls gitlab.com/kicad?

On 11/25/19 1:01 PM, Michael Geselbracht wrote:
That's me. Someone from Gitlab just contacted me. I totally missed this mailing. I have replied that I was not aware that my private group names may affect other users and that I am willing to rename the group.

Is it sufficient to just rename the group name? Or will this only change the displayed group name and leave the internal name as it is?

 - Michael

Hi Michael-

You definite win the first-mover advantage here!

Thank you for responding.  Yes, I was working with GitLab to find out if you would be willing to help by adjusting the name.  I don't think renaming does it, so let's see what the GitLab support folks say about it.

I'll ping you off-line to work out the details.

Best-
Seth

--
KiCad Services Corporation KiCad Services Corporation Logo
Seth Hillbrand