Re: Who controls gitlab.com/kicad?

On 2019-11-25 13:28, Seth Hillbrand wrote:

> On 11/25/19 1:01 PM, Michael Geselbracht wrote:
>
>> That's me. Someone from Gitlab just contacted me. I totally missed this mailing.
>>
>> I have replied that I was not aware that my private group names may affect other users and that I am willing to rename the group.
>>
>> Is it sufficient to just rename the group name? Or will this only change the displayed group name and leave the internal name as it is?
>>
>> - Michael

Thanks to Michael, the KiCad instance is now reachable at
https://www.gitlab.com/kicad .  Many Thanks!

We'll continue testing the migration there and publish a timeline for
transition.  Please feel free to open any issues at
https://gitlab.com/kicad/kicad_migration

In the meantime, please log in to GitLab and ensure you have the same
e-mail account between GitHub and GitLab as this will assist with user
mapping.  Otherwise all of the issues. will get mapped to the KiCad-Bot.

Best-
Seth

KiCad Services Corporation

 		Seth Hillbrand