Re: 5.1.5 release tag

Andy, thank you so much for this.  I normally run through the releases but
I am quite behind on some work and you definitely prevented the macOS
release from holding everything up :)

I'll trigger builds tonight--there already is a deep queue for nightlies,
and in the morning I'll upload them to downloads and let Wayne know so we
can announce.  Thanks everyone!

Adam