Re: Plugin/3rd party content manager

Hi Seth,

Yes, I planned to write up my design in google doc and open it to comments.
I think that works best for public discussion, even though it requires
having a google account.

Design I'm thinking about requires 0 custom backend work. It will rely
entirely on publicly available infra such as github/gitlab hosting and
ci/cd pipelines. Admittedly that imposes some limitations on what we can do
(and I will outline them in my doc) but we can always add custom backend
system later to complement free infra.
Assuming design is accepted I am interested in doing at least a minimally
functional implementation. I have a lot of ideas but some of them will have
to be implemented later because it's not a trivial task.

Ok, I'll start working on it and will hopefully share the doc by end of
this week.

Andrew