Re: New Official Bug Tracker Tags

I was trying to avoid creating long tags, and since our current tags seem
to be distributed more on the short side (and since in the new GitLab
interface the tags are visible next to the issue name, the longer the tag
the more UI space it takes up) I was trying to keep them short. (and these
new ones would be on the upper end of the distribution of tag length, see
below chart :) ).

I guess the difference between sym-editor and symbol-editor is only 3
characters though...

[image: KiCadTagLength.png]

-Ian