Re: 5.1.5 release tag

Hi Nick,

Thanks, I'm not planning on making any changes to the release
announcement so feel free to undraft it as is.  Are you going to be able
to complete this today?  I was also planning on making announcements on
some other platforms (Launcpad, User Forum, Twitter, etc.) as well so
please ping me when you undraft the release announcement.

Cheers,

Wayne