Re: kicad-i18n on gitlab

On 2019-12-01 13:43, Nick Østergaard wrote:

The one under code

søn. 1. dec. 2019 22.40 skrev Steven A. Falco <stevenfalco@xxxxxxxxx>:

I see two separate projects for kicad-i18n on gitlab:

git@xxxxxxxxxx:kicad/code/kicad-i18n.git

git@xxxxxxxxxx:kicad/kicad-translations/kicad-i18n.git

They have two different project IDs, so they appear to be different repositories. Which one should we pull from when building KiCad?

Steve

Sorry, I was still sorting the translations. I previously imported it under code but deleted (I thought) and re-imported using KiCad Bot under "Translations". The thinking here was that it was not code and there is a different group of committers generally responsible for it.

I'm happy to take other suggestions.

I'm removing the one under code (again) as it has me tagged for missing individuals rather than KiCad Bot.

Best-
Seth

Seth Hillbrand
KiCad Services Corporation