Re: Back annotate references from PCB

Hi all,
I would say, pin swapping is just will be an another tool (you
probably need some specific piece of GUI for that).
The reason I want back-annotation is to have proper geometrical
(geographical) re-annotation. We have contractor who ask if possible
renumber passive components in geometrical order, otherwise assembly
man will get mad when try to solder that by hand.