Pending patches and merge requests

Now that GitLab is live, if you have any pending patches on the mailing
list and/or any pending Launchpad merge requests would you please submit
a merge request on GitLab.  We are going to try to use the GitLab merge
request feature because it provides some useful features such as build
and code formatting checks that take some of the grunt work off of the
hands the lead development team.  Hopefully this will allow us to more
easily stay on top of things.  I apologize for any inconvenience.  Thank
you for your cooperation.

Cheers,