Re: Pending patches and merge requests

On 12/4/19 3:39 PM, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
Now that GitLab is live, if you have any pending patches on the mailing
list and/or any pending Launchpad merge requests would you please submit
a merge request on GitLab.  We are going to try to use the GitLab merge
request feature because it provides some useful features such as build
and code formatting checks that take some of the grunt work off of the
hands the lead development team.  Hopefully this will allow us to more
easily stay on top of things.  I apologize for any inconvenience.  Thank
you for your cooperation.

Cheers,

As an addendum to Wayne's note above:

For those devs who prefer to utilize git-send-email, you can generate a personal e-mail address in GitLab that will create the merge request based on your e-mail patch chain.

From https://gitlab.com/kicad/code/kicad/merge_requests , scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Email a new merge request to this project".  This will generate a custom e-mail box for you that you can use for the destination of your git-send-email command.

Best-
Seth

--
KiCad Services Corporation KiCad Services Corporation Logo
Seth Hillbrand